Licenced Coach Programme For Coaches & Trainers
What is it?
This coaching training programme is a totally unique programme that has been designed exclusively for equestrians. When you undertake the programme you learn how to apply it for yourself and then for others and fully understand what changes riders can make to change their mindset and ultimately improve their confidence and performance in any discipline.
Who is it for?
This programme is perfect for enlightened Coaches like you who are looking to improve your skills, learn more and ultimately help your clients to do even better with their riding. It’s the perfect way to learn more about a hot topic right now – Mindset. Would you like to – attract more clients, charge what you are really worth for your services, have an adverse weather or injury plan to maintain income anytime (maybe even in a pandemic)? And, as you grow older or maybe can’t coach in the field anymore due to injury or illness, you can use this expertise to work from home providing consultancy/training services.
If any of these sounds like your clients then this is a programme that will really help you to support them to improve and overcome what they are currently stuck with – Are they perhaps ploughing lots of time, effort, money and energy into riding but find it too challenging, unfulfilling and ultimately not worth the investment?
How will it benefit me?
By understanding your brain, how it works, how to make lasting changes to it and ultimately change a mindset then you can help your clients to have all of these benefits…
This programme trains you to know how to help others to:
- Get a real sense of progression and understand how to get “in flow” when both training and competing and able to deal with unexpected things without falling apart.
- Repeat in competition what they can do in training in order to qualify for chosen championships and to even get placed when competing.
- Clearly define and know exactly how to achieve goals – big and small and to feel confident in their ability so that they can actually go and make it happen.
- Feel happy and enjoy the hobby that they love and pour lots of time and money into.
The E.D.E.N Blueprint™ teaches coaches to help riders learn about mindset and gives you tools and techniques to support them with:
- Overcoming worries about not being good enough
- Feeling like they don’t belong or that luck got them here
- Feel mentally prepared for each ride
- Feeling anxious, scared and frightened before riding or competing
- Identifying areas of focus
- Understanding the mindset needed for future success
- Finding the positives in every ride (even the “bad” ones)
- Know exactly what they need to do to achieve their goals and how to get them